We are pleased to announce that the latest DEAR Inventory release includes a number of frequently requested enhancements, which will certainly improve your daily operations!
DEAR systems is a software specially designed for cloud inventory management, which integrates seamlessly into Xero. We believe the latest release will make it even more easier for our clients to manage their inventory.
The latest release includes:
- Updating improvements from integrated third parties as Xero, QBO, Handshake Beta and Shopify for Item Name Field, Product SKU, Mobile Order Writing and skip discount codes from importing.
- Purchase and Sale Bulk actions: save time and streamline order processing by allowing to bulk completion of certain purchase and sale task operations.
- Stock Adjustments and Stock Transfer CSV uploads: perform stock adjustments and transfers for a large volume of inventory items.
- Undo Pack/Ship and Pick: the undo function for pack/ship has been separated from the rest of the sale task which allows users to perform these steps without affecting sale order and invoice.
- Emailing from DEAR: users can send emails using DEAR as sender which should solve deliverability/spam folder issues. Also email subjects fields are now included.
- Finished Goods/Assembly enhancement: users can undo or cancel a sale which triggers the creation of finished goods.
- All sale channel integrations: shipping information update can be disabled for all sales channels. Gift card functionality has been extended.
If you re interested in learning more about these new features or want to learn more about DEAR Systems, give us a call today.