A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented Business Solutions Consultant to join our team
- Assist the Director in the implementation and training of integrated cloud based business applications
- Research and develop systems and tools to achieve client objectives
- Innovation of business processes, both internal and external using cloud based technology
- Provide ongoing training and support to clients
Key Commercial Skills and Qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Love of new technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation of workload
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Proven excellent computer and software skills
- Desirable Knowledge and experience in basic program coding using API s and Integrations
You will have experience with the Xero eco-system and related products or in a forward thinking technology environment. You will have experience working in small business and love dealing with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders
Ideally you will have completed or undertaking a Tertiary Qualification in Business Management or related field.
The position is on a part-time basis (0.6 FTE) with salary negotiable based on experience
A detailed job description is available upon request.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Budget night and it is pleasing to see the focus on assistance to small business. The big takeaway for small business is that the Government has put in place some sweeteners to encourage an increased investment from small businesses (i.e. businesses with an annual turnover of less than $2 million). These measures are aimed to have a flow on effect of stimulating economic growth and creating more jobs.
You have probably heard this advice countless times in small business forums and blogs. Saying that you should be working on your business and not in it sounds like very strong advice, but many of us are still confused about what it actually means.
Work is not the same place that it used to be.
Until recently, work was where we would all go, check in with our supervisor, receive our tasking for the day and then complete it while sneaking looks at the clock whenever we thought that the supervisor wasn t looking at us. In our increasingly mobile world there is less need for employees to go to work. Their workplace can be wherever their devices can connect to Internet. It also means that bosses can hire highly trained workers who are living in areas where manpower cost is lower than it is locally.
Cash flow management, keeping track of the money that comes in and goes out of your business, is an important measure of the success, solvency, and the health of your business. For any business to survive, it is obvious that there needs to be as much or more money coming in as there is going out. Your incoming cash flow will become unmanageable if you have to deal with customers who are slow in paying their bills.
The strategic planning and financial risk management knowledge of a Chief Financial Officer can be the difference between long term security for your company and countless sleepless nights wondering where your company s money is and where it is going.